|Research Area/s: |
Parallel Processing of Multichannel Acoustic Signals on GPU and multicore devices
Wireless Sensor Networks
|SMART SOUND PROCESSING FOR THE DIGITAL LIVING|
FUNDING ORGANIZATION: Ministerio de EconomÃa y competitividad
VIGENCY YEARS: 2016-2018
PRINCIPAL RESEARCHER: Alberto GonzÃ¡lez, MarÃa de Diego
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 9
LINK: Project Website
OverviewThe main challenge for researchers, independently from their field, is to contribute to scientific advances that have an impact on the quality of life of citizens. The "smart" concept, so widely used, includes in itself this goal and, in this sense, the concept smart sound processing is here included to define the intelligent generation and/or capture of sound signals by means of signal processing/computing devices potentially heterogeneous, distributed and of massive use. This approach, together with network intelligence at different levels, is able to manage data, to make decisions and to configure capture/reproduction/computing devices.For more info, see the project link.
Publications of this project
• Jose A. Belloch, Alberto Gonzalez, Enrique S. Quintana-OrtÃ, Miguel Ferrer, Vesa VÃ¤limÃ¤ki, GPU-Based Dynamic Wave Field Synthesis Using Fractional Delay Filters and Room Compensation
, IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing
25, n0. 2, 435 - 447, 2017. doi: 10.1109/TASLP.2016.2631338
CONFERENCE PAPERS• Christian AntoÃ±anzas, Miguel Ferrer, Maria de Diego, Alberto Gonzalez, Collaborative method based on the acoustical interaction effects on active noise control systems over distributed networks, 42th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing , New Orleans, USA, 2017.
• Maria de diego, Laura Fuster, Miguel Ferrer, Christian AntoÃ±anzas, Improved least-mean-square algorithm using a block-based strategy for active noise control, 24th International Congress on Sound and
Vibration , London, UK, 2017.
• Gema PiÃ±ero, Patrick Naylor, Channel estimation for crosstalk cancellation in wireless acoustic networks, 42th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing , New Orleans, USA, 2017.
• Christian AntoÃ±anzas, Miguel Ferrer, Maria de Diego, Alberto Gonzalez, Acoustically coupled personal active control by decentralized strategies, 24th International Congress on Sound and
Vibration , London, UK, 2017.
• Gema PiÃ±ero, Carmen Botella, Maria de Diego, Miguel Ferrar, Alberto Gonzalez, On the feasibility of personal audio systems over a network of distributed loudspeakers, 25th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) , Kos, Greece, 2017.
• Gema PiÃ±ero, Juan Estreder, Francisco J. Martinez, Maria de Diego, Miguel Ferrer, Reshaping of Room Impulse Responses over Wireless Acoustic Networks, AES Int. Conf. on Sound Field Control , Guildford, UK, 2016.
• Jose A. Belloch, V. VÃ¤limÃ¤ki, Efficient target-response interpolation for a graphic equalizer
, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP)
, Shanghai, China, 2016. doi: 10.1109/ICASSP.2016.7471738